GPO Furry Friends Code of Conduct
Dog-Friendly List of stores
As of August 1, 2022 the following store are dog friendly.
- Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein Accessories
- Famous Footwear
- Local Fever
- Vince Jewelers
- Vitamin World
We thank you for your full cooperation.
Furry Friends Code of Conduct
- Dogs must be collared and on a leash at all times while on the Guam Premier Outlets property.
- Dogs must be accompanied by an adult 18 years old or older at all times and must be on a leash or contained inside pet carriers or strollers. Leashes, to include the retractable variety, must be no more than three feet.
- Guests are responsible for the actions of their dogs while visiting GPO. This includes cleaning up after their dogs (i.e., feces & urine). Please use appropriate bags for feces and seal the bag by tying it tight before disposing in the trash receptacles.
- At no time is the owner permitted to leave his or her dog unattended. This includes, but not limited to, leaving dogs in cars and tethering dogs to Center amenities such as benches and light poles while shopping. Further, dogs are not allowed in the shopping center children’s play area or in the food court.
- Large dogs are allowed if their breed is known for being docile, or easily managed. Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Neapolitan Mastiffs, American Staffordshire Terriers, and similar breeds must always be on a collar, a short leash, and/or a choker. Muzzles should be worn if deemed necessary. All dogs must be properly licensed with the Department of Agriculture, as per Public Law 22-13, and wearing a Department of Agriculture-issued license tag. Download the Pet Registration Form here.
- If you are not sure of your dog’s behavior around people or other dogs, please have your dog on a muzzle. The choker and the muzzle must be appropriate for the type/breed of each animal.
- Dogs may not disrupt the shopping environment in any way. Barking, growling, or acting in an aggressive manner toward other dogs or guests is prohibited.
- GPO respects the individual policies of our retailers and restaurants regarding pets. Please ensure that you comply with each tenant’s policy. Look out for the Dog Paw symbol on storefronts. This signifies that dogs are allowed in their store space.
- Dogs are restricted in certain areas of the center, such as the Food Court, due to the health code. (Does not apply to Seeing-Eye Dogs, Hearing-Aid Dogs or other service animals serving individuals with disabilities). Check each store or restaurant for their policy.
- Other pets such as cats, rodents, exotic, or wild animals are forbidden to bring to the Guam Premier Outlets. Please contact the GPO Management Office at (671) 647-4032 if you are unsure if your dog will be permitted at our shopping mall.
- In the event rules are not strictly followed, GPO management reserves the right to require the dog and owner(s) to exit the mall premises.
- GPO Mgmt. reserves the right to change or modify the GPO Furry Friends Code of Conduct or cancel the program at any time.